Subscribe

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Progress How Novel 32

 Book is at 25,547 words.

I've been working on all three books but mostly on The Dragon's Keeper (TDK) and Deadly Flames (DF). So writing has been done, just not a lot on Debts. 

TDK is almost to the final confrontation as is DF.  The 'bad guys' have one final secret to reveal. And that secret could have serious consequences. 

Still haven't done blurbs for any of them. Blurbs are harder than writing the book.  Got to entice enough for them to buy yet not give away too much of the book.  Hint at the story and leave them wanting more. 

I also need a copy for an Amazon ad for TDK. How's this?  She escaped a cruel master. Would becoming the dragon's Servant lead her into even more danger?


Saw this and had to download. I thought it would make a good Urban Fantasy book cover. Though I don't have a book for it myself.  My dragon fantasy isn't this risque. As a matter of  fact my Fallborn books don't have sex in them, though there is intimacy of a sort. Everything is not about sex but relationship and action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment