Subscribe

Monday, June 7, 2021

Progress How Novel 34

 Debts is still under 26, 000 words.

I've been working of course on The Dragon's Keeper and Deadly Flames. Trying to get them both done.  Next chapter is the final confrontation for TDK.  DF is leading up to the final interrogation. Both should be done by the end of this month. 

Still don't have blurbs for them. 

After I finish TDK and DF, I'll get back to full time on Debts.  


The Fallborn books, consisting of just the published The Last Dragon Kin right now, are about dragons. I have two more story ideas plus The Dragon's Keeper in the works. They are each set in different worlds where Dragons have played a major role in the past but are now not so common. However that doesn't mean they don't have a role to play anymore. It just takes a special someone to bring them forth.

 However, though there are adult situations, there is no sex in these books.  Most of the adult situations happen off-screen and in the past, but are very present emotionally.  Asexuality and other sexualities are present in my books but are not the main focus.  Strength of character is.

To join my email list go to the web version of my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment