Subscribe

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Progress How Novel 33

 Book is around 25, 625 words. 

I've been working on The Dragon's Keeper (TDK) mostly, however I did do a bit on Deadly Flames (DF). Setting up the final confrontation on both, though there is different stretches between the set-up and the confrontation in each book.

Still haven't done the blurbs. I'm procrastinating. I admit it. I don't like doing them 'cause I suck at them. Of course, I don't need them done right now as the books aren't finished, but...

Here's what I got so far for TDK:

Rissa had been resigned to being a slave to the cruel Denea that had claimed her. Until he crossed a line she didn't know she still had. The dragon shrine offered sanctuary. Would becoming the dragon's Servant save her or lead her into more danger?

I know it needs to be longer. Still working on it.


This was my table set-up for my first signing. It was at a library. The books were Urban Fantasy with a vampire FBI agent and a psychic consultant. I did a few signings at local bookstores and the library. I sold more in person than online. 

I just finished applying for a booth space at my town's local festival scheduled for mid-September. They cancelled it last year because of Covid but now that the vaccine is available they're going ahead with this year's. It's a craft festival with a parade and shows so I don't expect a lot of selling for me but I plan to pass out my business cards with my blog site address.  

With things opening back up, I anticipate a large crowd. The event draws people from all over the U.S. I'm going to try to find someone crafty to share my booth to entice people to look closer. And to help watch the booth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment