Subscribe

Friday, July 16, 2021

Progress How Novel 40

 Finished the third story for the short story collection. Still thinking about adding a bonus story or two. Only have 30 pages right now. But nothings coming to me right  now. I had the three in mind and did them but now I'm stumped about what the bonus story would be. But feel like I should add another or two. Yet I'm drawing a blank. 

Still thinking about the cover for the next Fallborn book. The dragon is fixed, but the background. I don't know what I want there. This one is more magical and based more in a town/village. Got to find something elemental too as the MC is an Earth Voice. So still working on it.

The Dragon's Keeper and Deadly Flames is still in proofreading mode. And still working on blurb for TDK.

Also this week was the first part of the 5 Day Amazon Ad Profit Challenge. Using The Last Dragon Kin book.

So been very busy this week. But have the weekend to catch up with everything.


Been thinking a lot about a lot of things this week.

Still haven't decided which of the three covers I want for Debts. I like them all. As I said I wish I could use all three and let the reader decide which they want when they order. But I got time to decide. Maybe I'll see something else that I like better for the cover. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment