Subscribe

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Progress How Novel 41

Sent in the 3 short story collection. Added it to the queue.

The Dragon's Keeper and Deadly Flames is still in proofreading mode.

Been doing the Amazon 5-day Profit Challenge this last week as I said. Yesterday was the last day. Still have a live coaching session tomorrow to watch. Did The Last Dragon Kin for it. Got a few clicks but no sales. Decided to revamp my cover. It's rather plain jane and I'm sure people can tell it's homemade.  The new one is too, but it's much better constructed. It's been added to the queue too.

So while I was on Canva, I did all four covers for the Fallborn Books that I have ideas for. TLDK and TDK are written, though only TLDK is published right now. The Dragon's Keeper will be soon. 

Also been working on Ad copy for TDK and Resurgent. Getting ready to make ads for them.


The rest of the year is going to be taken up by writing. I'm going to finish Book2 of the Ghostwolf Series and work on Book 3 of the Fallborn Books as well as the first in the Song Saga.

I think I've loaded enough books on Sharon for the year.

Besides I still haven't decided on the cover for Book 2 of Ghostwolf.


No comments:

Post a Comment