Subscribe

Friday, July 2, 2021

Progress How Novel 38

Debt is over 26,000 words. 

Wrote a bit on Debts. Mostly working on The Dragon's Keeper(TDK) and Deadly Flames(DF). About 90% done on TDK and 95% on DF. Had an idea hit me with TDK so I had to do a little finagling.  Have about a chapter and a half to go with DF. 

Blurb mostly done for DF. Just need to finesse it. Got to do a copy/hook for it. To grab attention.

Still working on blurb for TDK.

Both covers are done. Have been done for a long time. I have a tendency to do the covers as soon as I have the book idea. Sometimes I change them later, sometimes I don't. And I don't always follow convention.



I sold a few books and got some reads, mostly Raven Manor. My spending on ads is small, thanks to Brian Cohen's free ad challenge knowledge.  He's having another one this month and I'm going to do it again, this time with Resurgent since I don't have a new book out yet. 

After Debts, the Alliance book and the Song Saga book are up next along with book 3 of the Ghostwolf Series. Time-Lost book is hanging in there, nagging at me. So many books begging to get written. 

The future can take care of itself. I'm going to be working on the three I have open now and worry about the others later.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment