Subscribe

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Progress How Novel 42

 The Dragon's Keeper, Deadly Flames, the collection of 3 short stories, and the redone cover for Dragon Kin are still in the queue to be done. The collection and cover should be done first while the two books should be done before the end of the year. 

One of my older ads for my older books resulted in a sale. And they bought the two sequels. So I made a small profit so far this month.  Bryan Cohen's ads challenge has helped lot at getting my books out there. Now if people would just buy more :) 

Still haven't decided on a cover for Ghostwolf book 2. Even did a different cover. So that makes four covers. This is the fourth cover. What do you think? With or without the book? If I go with this one I'd have to redo the cover for my first book. Which I already have an idea for. :) 




I have four books open right now. Book 2 of the Ghostwolf Series, first book of the Song Saga, Book 4 of the Elemental Voice Series, and Book 3 of the Fallborn Series. Can't seem to keep my mind on one book for long so I'm hopping around the four books. Hopefully I'll have at least two of them done by May 2022 which is when I next plan to publish after these last two books. 


I write a little every day. Even if it's only 200 words. Doesn't matter how much you write, just that you do. A book doesn't write itself--well in a way it can, but you have to put the words down. Carve out an hour and write. I have out over 10 books since 2015. Granted I don't think they are all 5 stars (what writer does?) but I did get them written. 

So write!



No comments:

Post a Comment