Subscribe

Monday, August 9, 2021

Progress How Novel 44

 My short story collection novelette Death in the Cards is out on Amazon. Three short stories of the lethalness of a game of cards. Trying out short mystery stories. Check the novelette out at DCard.

Had a story idea for a short story collection of  Urban Fantasy and some tales of  Death. So I messed around on Canva and did two covers. That way when I flip through my pictures I'll see them and maybe get inspired to do them.

Right now I'm working on Book 2 of Ghostwolf Series, Old Debts. I have three other books open to work on when I get writer's block, but Old Debts is the main. It's the one I want to finish so I can publish it early next year and get started on Book 3. 

Fallborn has 4 book ideas written up, Ghostwolf has 3, and Time-Lost has 4. Now that doesn't mean there won't be more but those are the ones that came to me when I thought up the series. The Alliance books had 2 and a scene. I plan to at least write the idea books in these series before I move on to other series and standalones.

Though my short stories bunnies are kicking me as well. I usually ignore them but sometimes they slip through, distracting me from my WIP. Thus Death in the Cards. And a few unfinished shorts.

Also the short fantasy story that you get free when you sign up for my email list. If you're on the phone version of my blog go to the bottom of the blog and click on web version and the pop-up window for the email sign-up should appear when you go to that version.  

I am planning to start a newsletter. But I'm not there yet. I'll keep you in the loop.

The Dragon's Keeper and Deadly Flames are still in the publishing queue. I'll keep you in the loop on that too. 

AS I said I redid the cover for Book 1 of Ghostwolf series. What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment