Subscribe

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Progress How Novel 46

 Join my email list and get a short fantasy story. 


The story is a short that I'm thinking of expanding into a book in the future. Read it and give me a shout out here on what you think. Should I expand or just write a series of shorts on each of the siblings and make a collection?

To join go to the web version of my blog--if you're on the phone version scroll to the bottom and click on 'web version' and it will take you there--and the pop-up should come up. 

I am still working on the newsletter. 

Book 2 of Ghostwolf, Old Debts, is over 30,000 words so just a little over half way done. Starting to lead up to the final confrontation with the killer and reveal some things that certain of the Ruv wish to remain a secret from humans and even their own kind.

My Urban Fantasy collection is coming along. Two stories down, and working on a third. They could actually be chapters in a novel but I'm trying this out as short stories with an overall arc. 

Getting ready for Hootin an Hollarin. Got to check out my stuff to make sure everything is here and ready for when it's time. Got new tablecloth and table decor. I'll take pics and put them up on here and my FB pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment