Subscribe

Monday, August 16, 2021

Progress How Novel 45

I had an idea for a book of short story Urban Fantasy. 

Story one is done and story two is almost done. Same MC. Doing a bit of overall story arc with them. Will see if this works. 

 Working on Book 2 of Ghostwolf as well. 

At 30,238 words, more by the end of the night. Starting to set up the final confrontation. 

They always seem to just miss her and she leaves bodies behind.  She has old business to take care of but she wants to meet Hanlan again to finish their business. However there are old debts to be paid and things are not what they seem. Everyone will have a surprise at the end.





I've been reading in between my writing. I got a lot of books on my TBR list. Not more of one genre. I read Sci-fi, fantasy, mystery, and some UF. So a bit of everything in my ebook library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment