Subscribe

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Progress How Novel 43

 September is almost here. I put in for a booth at Hootin-n-Hollerin, my hometown of Gainesville, Missouri craft fair. September 16th thru 18th. So if you're passing through Missouri around that time stop on by.

My short story collection novelette Death in the Cards is out on Amazon. Three short stories of the lethalness of a game of cards. Trying out short mystery stories. Check the novelette out at DCard.

Next up is the cover for The Last Dragon Kin. 

The Dragon's Keeper and Deadly Flames are still in editing/proofreading. And should be out by the end of the year.

I have four books open. However, I'm mainly working on Book 2 of Ghostwolf. 

I now have about six covers for that book. This is the latest one. I like it the best.


I also did a redo of the first book's cover. I'm not satisfied with the one it has now and if I go with this cover or one of two others I'd have to redo anyway. To keep consistency. 


No comments:

Post a Comment