Subscribe

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Progress How Novel 60

 The Dragon's Keeper is now live on Amazon!

 Link: Dragon's Keeper

Deadly Flames is being proofread and should be out soon.

Had an idea for a Christmas murder/horror story from a photo I saw. I started it but I don't know if I'll be done by Christmas. But I'll put it up on this blog when I finish it anyway. I don't know if I want to publish it as I don't know how long it's going to be. I might write a second story off the photo and publish both in a novella. We'll see.


Worked a bit on Book 2 and the Christmas story. Book 2 is at 32,000 and we're coming up toward the final confrontation with the 'bad guy' and the big clash between the past and the future of the Ruv. The Unire is coming for the riven Ruv at last. And they will not like it. Things will change and the old ways will be challenged. It is time.


No comments:

Post a Comment