Subscribe

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Progress How Novel 86

Book 2 (The Riven) is out!

The ebook anyway. Paperback is still in review.  Updated 5/19: Paperback is live now.

So if you haven't already,  you can meet the MCs and read the first venture into their world with Raven Manor , then slide right into The Riven .

Book 3 of Ghostwolf is my next writer's block story so it will probably be out next year.  Though probably later in the year.

I got the new business cards. I didn't order a lot, but hopefully I'll have enough for the Conference in June.


The new website is still a work-in-progress and got a ways to go. More about that later when it's further along.

I'm still working on The Elemental Detective novella. The new deadline is not that far away. I hate when my muse just drops a story idea, then skips off, leaving me holding the bag. 

 Next book up after TED is Book 4 in my older Elemental Voice Series, an Urban Fantasy series. The FMC reads the earth like a medium hears the dead and finds buried items--mostly dead bodies--for the police in a world where psychics work regularly with law enforcement and vampires live next door.  If you're interested in checking out these older Elemental UF Books.


Want to join my email list and get a free short fantasy story? Click here Grimoire

No comments:

Post a Comment