Subscribe

Monday, May 23, 2022

Progress How Novel 87

 The deadline for The Elemental Detective is coming up fast. I'm still not quite done. The final confrontation is coming up though. This is definitely a prequel novella to a series.

I've had 3 sales and quite a few page reads for Book 2 of Ghostwolf as well as some reads for Book 1. The reads equal about 3 and 1/2 books so that's not bad for the first week. At least I think so. I've been posting a bit on Facebook and set up Amazon category ads for Book 2.  

So if you haven't already,  you can meet the MCs and read the first venture into their world with Raven Manor , then slide right into The Riven .

I was in my local newspaper. May is the 7th anniversary of my first book, Earth Reader, book 1 of Elemental Voice series as well a being the publishing of my 13th book. Synergy with it also being the month with a Friday the 13th. I got a congrats flyer from my county's senator. Seems he reads our paper-- and it is election time. 


Next book up after TED is Book 4 in my older Elemental Voice Series, an Urban Fantasy series. The FMC reads the earth like a medium hears the dead and finds buried items--mostly dead bodies--for the police in a world where psychics work regularly with law enforcement and vampires live next door.  If you're interested in checking out these older Elemental UF Books.

Want to join my email list and get a free short fantasy story? Click here Grimoire

No comments:

Post a Comment