Subscribe

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Progress How Novel 88

 Finally finished The Elemental Detective. It's sent off with the cover. Mid June is when it's to be released.

Getting some page reads with Raven Manor and The Riven. Not a lot--about 200 to 500 a day. But definitely better than none. 

So if you haven't already,  you can meet the MCs and read the first venture into their world with Raven Manor , then slide right into The Riven .

My website is up and live. It has my 5 worlds and the extras from the blogs. All in one place. Here is the link: Grimoire

I will still update these blogs periodically. When new books come out definitely. These are still my babies and I won't desert them. But they'll definitely get dusty. 

Next book up after TED is Book 4 in my older Elemental Voice Series, an Urban Fantasy series. The FMC reads the earth like a medium hears the dead and finds buried items--mostly dead bodies--for the police in a world where psychics work regularly with law enforcement and vampires live next door. If you're interested in checking out these older Elemental UF Books.

Want to join my email list and get a free short fantasy story? Click here T. L.'s Grimoire



No comments:

Post a Comment