Subscribe

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

2 Days to Book Fest

AS it says two days 'til Book Fest.

Got the eight Water Ferrier I ordered. 

I'll probably sell out the first day, if I have a good day.  I don't have many books since I'm always short of money. I'm lucky I have any at all most times. I buy a few and tend to give them away or sell them for cost more than at retail. Though I do sell a few at retail to my old neighbors. Retail from me is still cheaper than retail from Amazon.   No shipping.

I'm doing a giveaway at the Book Fest. It seems others had that idea as well so I got competition. :)

Flames is on hold until after the Book Fest.

I sent Z is for Ghoul to Sharon to see if it's good for a 99 cent ebook. Hopefully, I'll get some nibbles when I release it. Zombies are always a good read, even the silly or bad.  Mindless entertainment. LOL!

All my book stuff for the Fest is loaded into a bin.so all I got to do is put it in the car Friday morning. I'm also taking my Instax camera. I'm sure some people would enjoy some instant pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment