Subscribe

Monday, October 23, 2017

Aftermath

Well, Ozarks Indie Book Fest didn't turn out like I expected. Troubles happened and we ended up at the Library Center on Saturday. I was disappointed and I know others were as well.

Enough Negative!

I plan to start to work on Flames again this week. There are other things going on but I plan to get started anyway. 

The interviewing process is beginning in Flames so we'll meet at least a few of the suspects. Nick and Sara have already given their initial thoughts on the subject: the firebug is not a firebug. He/she uses the fire to cleanse. A firebug is fascinated by fire, almost in love with it. This suspect is not. Nor is he/she a fire starter or a voice like in Fire Walker. 

Santino is going to make another move.  As I stated before she gets her comeuppance in Wind Whisperer. Being a bitch is not good in my books. :)

I'm editing one of my dragon books. Under the Dragon's Tail.  I'm making it 'family friendly" so no sex or such things as leads to sex. It was YA at the start then veered a bit so I'm un-veering it and going back toward YA. I'm a little over half-way through with it.

I've been also looking over the other books I have lodged in my computer.  Over thirty.  All of them have a least part of a chapter done and some more than that. I also have a milk crate full of hand-written notes on about thirty more stories, plus the notebook I keep by my bed in case a dream triggers a writing spree. There's enough ideas to keep me writing until the next century and more keep coming. I have a hard time with which to stay with and which to let go. I just pile them up.

Sometimes I get an idea that has three different outcomes depending on one decision.

Does this happen to you?

Which is why there is three Voice Series in my head. One I'm writing where she moves on toward becoming a shaman, one where she stays a voice and opens a agency that discovers bodies, and another where she becomes a voice to help a clan of weres. 

I'm going to write them all.  Get this out of my system.





No comments:

Post a Comment