Subscribe

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A brief rundown

I set up a free promotion for the 18th of April for my book Earth Reader in lieu of the release of Mortal Voice. It should be out around that time or near there.

I also set up a free promotion for the 5th of May for Fire Walker.

So if you don't already have them, that's the time to get them.

Flames. I'm rounding the chapter out. They interviewed the suspects and next comes a revelation. Also a little 'them time'. After all they are suppose to be on vacation. :)

Wind. Still in the first chapter. They have discovered that the victims have all been to a club just before they died. A club that caters to would-be-vampires. The LEO assigned as their liaison hates fake vampires.

MVII is still in the second chapter. Still haven't figured out what I want in the research material they have so I'm stalled for a bit. Think I'll have Paul go through it, then have someone try to steal it. Stir the pot a bit with that.

Toby's book and 'Eye' is still in the wings, done and waiting.

Deadly Waters bible is still being worked on. I haven't even started the story yet.

Haven't even started Aether's bible yet. The idea is just sitting in my mind.

I have thirty other book ideas on the computer in my Misc. 'books to be worked on' folder, including the two Alliance books. Plus the basket of written ideas that I haven't put on the computer yet. I also have a journal with more story ideas beside my desk. Sometimes I wish I could clone myself so I can write more. I have so many stories I want to write but only two hands and only so much time to work.

Sometimes I even wish I had ghostwriters like James Patterson so I could put out several books at a time.

And of course the money he makes would be nice too. :)

Anyway, I've been distracted by all these plot bunnies hitting me at once. All the stories want to be written and now!  The Alliance books are kicking at me, but I need to finish Elemental Voice books first before I start another series of books since I already got EV, the companion series, and MV going.  The dragon books are on hold right now since 'Eye' is finished.

Once one book is finished, another slips into the slot and I have a hard time holding off on working on it. Since Mortal Voice is done, MVII slid in and when I finished 'Eye' the Alliance books moved up and knocked. But I have EV to finish.

It is always a big deal when I finish a book. I have so many distractions that getting any of the books to the end is like a miracle. Which is why I work on three at a time; at least that way one of them will get finished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment