Subscribe

Saturday, March 31, 2018

An interlude

Flames gave me a little surprise.

I was writing  that they were going back to the cabin when Santino appeared. She tried to inject Nick with the bond breaking drug but Sara knocked it away.  Santino is now really in trouble with the Vampire Council though she's delusional and thinks that she'll only get a slap on the wrist. Her Clan like Nick's is near royalty. Nick sends her away but will she really turn herself in to the Council?

I hadn't planned on Santino showing up. I was thinking she had left when Nick called the Council about her and her ex kicked her out of his place. Then Chapter eight segwayed. 

Wind will now be a little different. because I have a feeling Santino doesn't turn herself in and she figures into Wind prominently. 

I did tell you I'm a pantser, right? :)

Now the scenes in my head are all changing around.

Mortal Voice. I ordered the proofs(two). One for me and one for my proofreader. They should be here by April 4.

I had a college friend go through it before I sent it to Sharon, but like me the friend isn't perfect so there's probably a lot of errors that were missed. We're both terrible with punctuation but I mainly wanted a basic read though to catch any major errors. My proof reader can catch the stuff we missed because she's good.

I can't wait until the book signing. I'll have my new book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment