Subscribe

Monday, March 19, 2018

Book signing coming up in May

I set up  a book signing for Cinco de Mayo at ABC Books here in Springfield MO, 11 am to 2 pm.

My new book Mortal Voice should be out and there so if you want a signed copy, come.

Mark your calendars!

The two main characters, Jaci Travers and Paul Rooney, run Necro-Covery which searches for missing persons, presumed dead.  Paul is a PI while Jaci has a unique gift: The earth talks to her like a gossip to her coffeeklatch.  This gift allows Jaci to find the missing, the hidden.

Flames is coming along. I finished the interviews so I just have to round up that chapter. Using fire as the killing method speaks to a passion/strong emotion. That doesn't go away even when the object of that emotion is no longer there. Memories and the mind can play tricks...

Wind. I'm revamping the first chapter and making it longer. I think it needs more than four pages but I'll see how the revamping is going. It might only need four to five pages to start. I made the victims vampires instead of what I originally was going to do. It adds more to the story I think. A wind whisperer killing vampires. If it got out, it would be hunting season on Voices.

Waters. I haven't touch this at all and I need to. The bible needs to get done and I haven't even started the first chapter yet. I don't know where I want it to start though I have scenes for further in the book. It's mainly set in a marina and on a boat. I got a pic of the boat, a catamaran I think they're called. I got to do more research on that too. As I said the bible needs to get done so I have every thing at my fingertips when I need it.

And the dragon books, both Fallborn and standalones, are still in holding. Until 'Eye' is published that's where they'll stay for at least a little while.

I got Flames, Wind, and MVII open to work on right now.

I put a sneak peak of the first Alliance book up on my Sidereal blog. If you haven't seen it already then go read it. I might open it up as well to work on. I'm itching to start them.

https://dragconicsidereal.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment