Subscribe

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

A summinging up & Proofs

There are four more books to go in my Elemental Voice series:

Deadly Flames. Second book in the companion series. Half-way done.

Wind Whisperer. Fourth book in EV series. First Chapter.

Deadly Waters. Third book in the companion series. Bookbible.

With Aether at the end. The Epilogue of both series.

I had of course thought to get this series out by the time I turned fifty but that doesn't seem like that's happening so I just want the main part of the series (the four element books) at least out by then. The one companion book and Aether can happen after as long as those books have been out. They were the original set I wrote down, adding the three companion books and Aether after I had started working on book one.

And then of course, there are just two more books so far in the Mortal Voice series.

MVII After Long Silence. Second book. Chapter one done.

MVIII Earth Bound. Third Book. Bookbible started.

I had planned to get MV out just after Earth Reader. Sort of as an omiyage to Kathy Reichs. one of my fav mystery writers. The main character is an Earth Reader who writes the EV books and works with a PI to find missing people. 

After Elemental Voice Series is ended I plan to write a quadrilogy or a tetralogy of books set in my Alliance universe.  I also have a series of five Timelost books  that will be coming out of my Misc. file at about that time as well.  These books are sci-fi/fantasy, different from most of my books which are urban fantasy

Well, I call them urban fantasy since they fit more in that category than any other. Besides just fantasy and paranormal mystery of course.

I have several dragon books as well, both the what I call the Fallborn series as well as what I consider standalones. I usually have a dragon book open along side whatever main book I'm working on.

Just got the two proofs to look at.

I think they're gorgeous. They look just like I want them to. The color is just perfect and definitely captures your attention. Sharon said the pic would be out of focus which it is but I still like the whole.

For this series I wanted an eye-catcher. Both the color and the pic seem to do that.

Now I just got to get the one copy to my proofreader.

I'm just so excited!






I have literally hundreds of story ideas, but these are the ones that have priority. They are the ones I keep coming back to. I even have a blog set up for the Alliance books, though I only have four of them outlined in my head so far.

For some reason I have the feeling the Alliance books will take off.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment