Subscribe

Monday, April 30, 2018

Thinker, writer, reader, detective

I look similar to this every night when I sit in front of my computer, working on my book or surfing the internet.

I'm in my own little world. Well, not so little. :)

It's more like I daydream, then think.

Sometimes it does seems to me that I over think things though.

I stare and sink into my mind and think, but then something happens and all the plans go up in smoke.

Writer. I'm a pantser but I still make outlines and plans. I just ignore them.:)  You got to be true to yourself.

I'm an avid reader. Once I start a book I usually finish it in the same day.

And being a detective. That comes with murder mysteries. You got to have a clue, in more than one way.

These four words describe what I think of myself.

How would you describe yourself?

Flames is still half-way done. The arsonist will be revealed and the chase will be on. Another fire and there will be a confrontation in the woods that will go pear-shaped. After this they're going to need a vacation--wait that's what this was suppose to be.

Wind. Still second chapter. Already introduced two suspects or are they just caught up in the murders? Is one of them the cause and the other the perp?  Is it a serial or is it purposeful?  Maybe all the above?

MVII. Second chapter. Gaea has dropped a bit of a bombshell on Jaci. There is a reason the land is seemingly recalcitrant. Jaci has to fix the problem before she can get real help, but she needs the land's help to fix it. a catch 22.

I got a new review on Earth Reader. A 5 star. Thank you.

Now if all 100 who took advantage of my free book would do the same. I'd love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment