Subscribe

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Progress How Novel 13

 

Well, the Challenge is over.

I learned a lot, but I think I'll have to retake the challenge in April to get the full benefit of it. I'm a slow learner with technology and I have to do something a few times to really understand it. The videos helped a lot.

I have 7 ads running right now. Surprisingly I've only spend $3.76 since the 11th. A far cry from what I usually spend for the same time period before the course. So it's helped me already. I check it every day though, just in case. I have a small budget for this. 


Book 2 Blood Lexicon is coming along nicely. Approaching 10,000 words. Once I break that barrier the book usually goes faster. Or at least seems to. 

Working on Page Shavora vs Kumpanija. I've set up the other Pages. However, I will no doubt add to them as I continue to write Blood. The Pages do give a little bit of spoilers, but not a lot. 

Raven Manor is as I said the introduction to the world of the Ruv. It is just a romp, a dip into that secret sphere. A deadly one for sure but merely a step inside. 

Blood is the nitty gritty. 

So check out Raven Manor, then peruse the Pages here on my blog while we all wait for Blood. 

Tentative Date= May 2021

Maybe sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment