Subscribe

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Progress How novel 14




Blood is just over 11,000 words. It should move faster now.  Or at least it will seem so to me when I write. It seems to take forever to get to 10,000, then BAM it takes off.  

I decided to change the title to Blood Book instead of Blood Lexicon. I think it will go better. More catchy. 

Raven Manor and Blood Book are not typical urban fantasy or supernatural books. They are not romances or erotica. I call them supernatural crime dramas myself.  Reminiscent of the TV show The Night Stalker and similar to supernatural crime shows like Grimm. 



 I introduce the hidden world of the Del Mulanti Ruv or Ghostwolves in Raven Manor. It is a fast, easy read to set in motion the events that take place in Blood. So give it a try and meet the Ruv. Book

There is a Page which shows the Main Characters of the Ratta Trilogy or the first three books of the Ghostwolf series. MCs


No comments:

Post a Comment