Subscribe

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Progress How Novel 25

 Didn't write much this week either. Only at 23,651 words. 

Been reading too much and not writing. My brain seems to be in reading mode during the day. But just as I'm falling to sleep a few words hit me and I write them down in my notebook before sleep wipes them away. So I'm writing a little at a time.

Hanlan is beset by complications  that could tilt the exiting balance between humans and Ruv.  And a prophecy promises devastation of both worlds if the balance is not maintained. He may have to step out of his comfort zone to keep the balance from tilting too far and sacrifice some of his own hard won peace to even the score. 


When I write I get a picture of my characters in my head. Usually one presents him/her self as the narrator and tells me the story with the others chiming in here and there. Plot bunnies pop up as well.

So meet the Main Characters of the Ghostwolf Series. MCs 

No comments:

Post a Comment