Subscribe

Friday, April 30, 2021

Progress How novel 28

 Book is still under 25,000 words.

Binged another season of Cold Case TV show during my writing time again. I'm just so addicted to that show. 

Did do a few words in the story I resurrected. It's not that far from being done. I plan to just publish it as an ebook. It's a companion book to my Elemental Voice series. I've plans for this series, but don't know if I'll go through with them.

I also plan to finish the EV series. Book 4 is started.

So not much writing done this week either.

Grab Raven Manor and step into a hidden world. 

They have lived among humans for over 7,000 years but make no mistake the Ruv are not tamed. But then neither are humans. Most humans live in the mundane, routine, unknowing of the extra ordinary that lives along side, amongst them.  However some do know, but they are not all well disposed to this knowledge. One group who call themselves Hunters seek to either kill the Ruv or have them under collar.  The Ruv are not animals.  They will not submit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment