Subscribe

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Progress How Novel 27

 Book is just under 25,000 words.

Been binge watching Cold Case Tv show. Got a few more seasons to go. Loved that show. Been in the mood to see it so watching bootleg. Or so I think. I don't know. Couldn't find it on Amazon so bought it through an online marketplace. 

So not much writing being done.

I resurrected one of my old urban fantasy books. I'm working on it on the side. I want to finish the Elemental Voice series. Which means divided writing. Another reason not much is done on Debts.

Most of the covers for Urban Fantasy have either half-naked men or scantily dressed women in a fighting pose on them. Sex sells, I know, but personally I dislike those covers. Which is why my first urban fantasy books had symbols on their covers--and probably why they didn't sell very well. I might have to compromise.😛


This is my newer Urban Fantasy, book 1 of the Ghostwolf Series. This is as sexy as I want to get. The book has the beginnings of relationships in it but it is more about the introduction of the plot arc.  Book 2 does go more into the relationships of the characters but it also continues on into the plot arc.  There's no real romance, but plenty of intimacy--though no sex. I am not writing Erotica or romance in this series.



No comments:

Post a Comment