Subscribe

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Progress How Novel 26

Book 2 is at 24, 134 words right now.

I'm taking the 5-day amazon ad profit challenge this week. This is my second go around with this challenge. I learn new things each time. First time around I learned how to cut my spend. This time I'm concentrating on Copy or the wording of the ad to entice readers. Though it's hard to come up with a Copy of 149 characters or less. Yes, characters not words. 

 I'm doing an ad for my sci-fi and the first book in my old series too as I do ads for Raven Manor. Can't hurt to have them out there. Though I only have one per book. 

 So not much in the way of writing. Debts is half way done at this time so I'm rounding the bend.



Detective Hanlan didn't believe in fairytales until one tried to kill him. Will he be able to handle this deadly new world or will he become a story himself?

Raven Manor is an introduction to the hidden society of the Del Mulanti Ruv. They have lived among humans for over 7,000 years but make no mistake the Ruv have not been tamed. Take a trip with Detective Hanlan into this deadly world. Book


No comments:

Post a Comment