Subscribe

Monday, October 11, 2021

Progress How Novel 52


My blurb for Book 2 was on BlurbsSellBooks Sunday! 

They thought I did a pretty good job. But of course I wasn't perfect. A watcher said they'd read my book.

BlurbsSellBooks is a podcast on the FB group Selling for Authors that reviews your blurb and gives you pointers to make it better. You send them your blurb and if they pick you they do a review on the Sunday podcast. They usually do your blurb within a month of you sending it. 

I usually watch it live, but I had errands. That's the way it usually goes for me. :)

The 5-Day Amazon Profit Challenge starts Wednesday. Hopefully I can keep up. I have things to do to get ready for Winter this month. 

Didn't do much writing this last week. Been reading instead. I need to get back to writing every day again instead of messing with Canva and FB during writing time.  

And the plot bunnies need to leave me alone until I get these stories done instead of giving me more distracting ideas.

The Unire is coming for the riven Ruv. And they will not like it. Things will change and old ways will be challenged. It is time.


No comments:

Post a Comment