Subscribe

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Progress How Novel 54

 Been sick the last few days. Not Covid. And have been sleeping mostly.

So hardly any work done on anything.

Have read a few short stories by Andre Norton. She's my favorite author. I've read most of her sci-fi fantasy books. I haven't read the 'romance' ones as I'm not into that genre really. I have read a few UF and PNR but my main genres are fantasy and mystery. 

Going to change the cover on Resurgent.


More to genre than the other. 

I also did a new cover for Emergent, the next in this series.

I use pixaby for photos and canva.com for putting together. I can't afford a designer. Others say get one anyway. But if you don't have the money you can't just pull it out of thin air. 

And marketing. I do Amazon Ads at low bids. I get exposure and don't spend a lot. I also periodically post on FB promo sites. Now I don't get many sales true, but I do get some. 

Patience. Good things come to those who are patience but persistent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment