Subscribe

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Progress How Novel 55

 Actually wrote a little on Book 2.

Sat up for a little while at the computer and wrote a bit since I'm feeling better. Just a few paragraphs, but it's something. Still got stuff percolating though on the two shorts I got in the Fire. So they're still in the beginning stage with covers. But Book 2 is moving along at least now that I can sit and type without the world moving on me.  I want the book to be head spinning, but not literally for me. :)


Had some reads on KU, Kindle Unlimited. About 3 books worth. Also sold a paperback and 3 ebooks. So it's been a productive month. From almost $0 to $14. But not on the book I did the Challenge on. Didn't sell even one of that. The cover, I'm sure. So presto change-o new cover for Resurgent. 

The Dragon's Keeper is still in the publish queue. I'm still working on hooks and messing with the blurb but it should be out soon.  I hope to have everything finalized by the time it gets published. But everything hinges on proofreading/editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment