Subscribe

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Progress How Novel 53

 I wrote a little on Book 2 and rewrote its blurb.

I'm actually getting back into writing during my writing time instead of goofing off with Canva and messing around with story ideas. My plot bunnies have slowed down their thumping and just pushing the ones already put down instead of introducing new ideas. Thankfully. So I can concentrate on trying to finish Book 2, the dragon fantasy, and working on the two shorts I have in the Fire(queue).

Hooks for The Dragon's Keeper is also on my agenda. The book should be out as soon as Sharon can find a proofreader/editor for it. I'm also reworking the blurb.

So a lot on my plate.



Received my replacement books. But I'll be buying more a little at a time. Don't know if they'll have the Christmas thing again this year since they didn't last year because of Covid. If they do I'll set up a table. Unless it's too cold. I'm not freezing my butt off. 

Doing good so far on the 5-Day Amazon Profit Challenge. Forgot to check an ad though before launching it and it's racking up money but no sales. I paused it but Amazon Ads is having problems so don't know if it stopped or not yet. Better have.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment