Subscribe

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Progress How Novel 51

 Another short read idea hit me again today.

I had a Fallborn story idea hit me the other day and now this. 

I sit down to write on Book 2 and wham!. Another idea hits, drawing me away from Book 2. And I write down the idea and an idea for the cover also slides in. So I mess with Canva.com for awhile as well.  Then RL steps in and no words for Book 2 is written.  

Plot bunnies are just attacking me without mercy. I guess I need to retrain them to hold off while I'm writing and wait their turn. They forget themselves when I take a break/hiatus and just overwhelm me at once. 

Book 2 of Ghostwolf is now called The Riven. I tentatively have a cover. And it's a little over half way done. The characters are talking to me about a lot of things. Some of which will not be fully revealed until Book 3. This book feels like it will be longer than its prequel Book 1. So be prepared.

The Ruv have been riven for centuries but the time has come for Unire. Whether they are ready or not for it. 


I already have a sale this month. Well, actually 3 from read through. The person bought book1 through book3 of my old series. Book4 is still unfinished. Another thing that needs to be done. Anyway I had a sale off my ad. Which is better than last month's $10 in the red. So 4 clicks and 1 sale plus read through. 

The 5-Day Amazon Profit Challenge is this month. I'll be doing it again. I'm using my sci-fi book this time. Hopefully it will stir up sales for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment