Subscribe

Monday, January 22, 2018

Changing titles

Inkitt has a contest for publishing a book.

I think I'll send Tail in to it.

I'm also thinking about exchanging the names of two books: Under the dragon's tail and Through the dragon's eye. Paranormal/ psychic stuff is more through the third eye  than being under a dragon's tail. So maybe I'll change Tail to Eye.


 

Eye has Elemental magic.. Mages control the magic. They become Adapts when they entice a familiar to them. Familiars are created in leyline nodes but how is unclear to humans. A Voice, a head priestess of the Goddess temples, is asked to clear an old temple where a murder happened. She finds a dragon familiar
 
 
Tail has mental powers. Telekinesis, telepathy, etc. That's the 'magic' involved in that story. A royal messenger carrying a fabled jewel is attacked, but her companion escapes with the jewel. However, the companion too is attacked later and the jewel saves her life by connecting her to the last remaining dragon.
 
Dragon familiar sits on her shoulder with a tail wrapped around her neck so under the tail would be appropriate. And psychic--third eye use. So I think I will change the Titles around.
 
So 'Eye' is almost done and I'll put it in the Inkitt contest.
 
 
 


 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment