Subscribe

Monday, January 15, 2018

Reconfigured

I cleaned this weekend and one of the things I did was reconfigure my writing area.

I still need to get a few things to straighten it up like a few magazine file boxes.

I also need to go through the desk itself and get rid of things that I don't need or use anymore. When I moved I just brought everything in the desk too.

The photos on the wall are of signings. My first one, the last one and my table set-up. I also have a picture of some woods. It reminds me of my favorite Robert Frost poem:

The woods are lovely, dark and deep
But I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep

The lamps are there because it's dark in that corner, the whole room actually. A folding chair for visitors and a padded chair for me.

So this is my reconfigured writing area.

No comments:

Post a Comment