Subscribe

Monday, January 8, 2018

Zombie Apocalypse is here!

Well, My version anyway.

My zombie dribble--a dribble is something less than 4,000 words--is out on Amazon now.

I sat down and wrote it out in that one sitting. I might turn it into a novel sometime in the future if I get a good response.

It's written in diary form. A survivor of an apocalypse decides to write about his days in a seemingly idyllic valley. However this valley holds a secret.

Here's a teaser:

We call them Z's; short for Zombies though they're more ghoulish. And, that slow-mo crap Hollywood portrays, it’s a bunch of hogwash. Z’s aren’t slow, yet they’re not faster than a human, and they sure as hell don’t walk funny. At least the movies got one thing right, destroy the brain and they’re dead.



No comments:

Post a Comment