Subscribe

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Interlude--Hootin-n-Hollarin

 

First day went well. 

Almost sold out of the Ghostwolf Raven Manor books. (Only had 8 and only have one left). And sold 3 Dragon Kin. 

Hope today goes as well.

Didn't get to look around but I still had fun. Only got one email for the list but maybe I'll get more today. 

Will update after the day today. 

Update:

Sold last of Raven Manor today and 3 of the Resurgent books before noon. Sold 2 of Earth Reader which was my first book I published which I warned them that it was and 2 of my Dragon fantasy. I also sold some bracelets and 2 beaded bookmarks.

So overall a good day Sales wise.

I wasn't expecting to do as well as I did since I'm not a 'crafter' and couldn't do live demos. Also I was on the side not the main route. Not to mention this being my first time there. But despite this I had a fair sale each day. I made back the booth price the first day and more than the book costs the second with a little left over after I bought some festival food. 

Would have more profit if I didn't like funnel cakes so much.  Festival food is sooo expensive.

I also had two repeat visitors. The one is an avid reader and the other is an aspiring writer. Both bought books from me and the aspiring writer promised to return next year and buy more if I was there. I told her I probably would be since this year I did fairly well. 

So it looks like I'm starting a yearly thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment