Subscribe

Monday, September 27, 2021

Progress How Novel 50

Only did a little writing on Book 2 of Ghostwolf. Hard to get back in the groove of writing after my little Hiatus. 

Been messing around with Book 2 cover. I talked with my writing coach about it and she gave me her opinion of which she liked best. I like them all for different reasons. However other writers on FB have stated that they think they're all too 'homemade' and that I should 'get a professional'. That you 'just can't throw words on' or they didn't like the font. My writing coach liked some of them just fine and she's a published author with a good following. I'll take her word over theirs. Besides I never was a conformist. :)

This is one of the approved ones


But not the one I choose. 

Did a bit of writing in the Elemental Detective dabbles. Still thinking about a full book using the characters. 

I've had 41 clicks so far this month on ads but no sales. Some pages read have happened, enough for one book. So I'm in the red for this month. It can't be the cover or they'd not click so it has to be the blurb. I'm redoing the blurb for Raven Manor. And I'm thinking about redoing Last Dragon Kin. The covers are staying. 


No comments:

Post a Comment