Subscribe

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Progress How Novel 49

 Settling back into writing now that Hootin An Hollarin is over.

I'm thinking of changing the name of Book 2 to The Riven.  I've been told The Riven is more intriguing than Old Debts.  Both titles relate to what is in the book, just on different levels. It's all in the meaning. 

And I did another cover. I don't want to do a typical Urban Fantasy or paranormal cover of a half-naked man on the cover so I'm thinking about going more toward a murder mystery or thriller cover. 

Something like this.


 I'll probably mess around some more tonight.

Also still working on the Elemental Detective dabbles. Might actually write a full book using this MC. 

Got my handful of Raven Manor books with the new cover. I like it. We'll see how it goes with the new cover and blurb. I haven't sold any books on Amazon yet this month though I had a few pages read. 



No comments:

Post a Comment