Subscribe

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Progress How Novel 48

Still working on Book 2 of Ghostwolf slowly but surely. Deadline isn't until December now. I want to publish it in January or February. 

Been organizing some of my stories so I have them ready to go when I want to start working on them. Emergent, Book 2 of Time-Lost series, is next up with Last Song, a Song Saga story. I'm thinking of doing the Song Saga as an omnibus of 3 novelettes. I also got the two Alliance books coming up.  Then there's the next two Fallborn books with another story idea in the mix. Plus two contemporary dragon stories. 

I've also been getting ready for Hootin an Hollarin. H an H is less than 5 days away.  My ordered books should arrive by Wednesday. Setup is Thursday morning and it starts Thursday evening. I'm unsure what I want to use as my signing quote if they wish a signed book. 


So I've been busy with this plus taking dad to his PT appointments and helping my parents out around the property. Being the dutiful child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment