Subscribe

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Progress How Novel 47

 September is here!

Hootin an Hollarin is in a little more than a week. 

Sent off for more books. They're suppose to arrive before the 16th so I'll have them for HanH. 

I have some of my beaded bookmarks that I plan to have at my booth so it not just books on my table. 


I have new table cloth and decor to unveil this year. My last table was set up minimally for mystery and murder as you can see. 

"Well-behaved women seldom make history"  Don't remember who said it but I like it so I think I'll use it as one of my signing quotes. 

Book 2 of Ghostwolf is coming along slowly but surely. Book 1, Raven Manor, is more of a prequel, the meeting, the setup, while Book 2 digs deeper and reveals more secrets. 

 I'm still on the third story of my elemental detective Urban Fantasy collection. Detective Calli Finn works for the Special Circumstances Division which handles all the cases that have to do with vampires, shifters, and immortals while keeping her own elementalness a secret. Elementals are feared because they can not be explained by science and have enormous power that can't be controlled by normal humans. I did the short stories in a 'movie style', fast-paced and action oriented. There's an overall arc to the stories that builds in each story. I'm thinking about making this into a full book, but I don't know...I like the idea of short stories, dabbles. I might do both.

I'll think on it.

Countdown to Hootin an Hollarin has begun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment