Subscribe

Monday, December 13, 2021

Progress How Novel 61

 Still working on the short Christmas story.

Decided to send it to my email list and put up on this blog once it's done. I'm trying to get it done before Christmas but things keep distracting me. I seem to only write about two sentences and my mind wanders off on a tangent. Very frustrating. 

And I don't have a title for it either. 

The second short is stalled until I finish the Christmas story. But it has a title and a cover.

Book 2 is coming along slowly. It's almost as if the characters are dragging their feet. Perhaps I should have a talk with them. :)  The Unire is upon the Ruv. It has been waiting millennia for the right conditions and it will not be naysayed simply because some do not like the shape it has taken.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment