Subscribe

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Progress How Novel 63

 Christmas story done and on blog. I guess it could be considered an Urban Fantasy short story  It was inspired by a photo I saw. The photo is included at the end of the story. Link: A Family Tradition

Gotten back to Book 2 of the Ghostwolf series. Have a lot to get done on it before the end of January. A bit of re-writing/editing once I finish as well before it gets sent to beta/proofreading. 

Book 1 is actually more of a prequel than an actual book 1. It sets up the events in Book 2 from the MCs meeting to the acquisition of the Blood Book and the intro of the main 'bad guys'.  I wanted to write Book 2 first but the characters wanted to tell Book 1 first. 

The other two books are impatiently waiting their turn. Giving me flashes of scenes while I write Book 2. These characters are in a hurry to get their story out but they don't like to go in any order/ linear fashion. When I was writing Book 1, I'd get flashes from the other books but if I went on that tangent the characters would scream for me to get back to Book 1.  Very Frustrating when they do that.


The next book in the Time-Lost series is next up in the queue with Book 3 of Ghostwolf.  But the next Fallborn book may bump one of them. So many books to write. Most are serial.

To join my email list go here: Grimoire


No comments:

Post a Comment