Subscribe

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Progress How Novel 62

 Finishing up the short Christmas story. 

Just need to tweak it and edit. Then I can get it to my email list and up load to the blog. Gonna call it 'A Family Tradition'.

Update 12/20/21: Sent to those on my email list and added to blog. A Family Tradition

Should you want to be added to my email list--Link: Grimoire

So on to Book 2 and the other short. Both need to be done by the end of January so I can get them out in February in time to celebrate my birthday or at least my birth month. 


The Ruv's Blood Book has not always been a book. That is just the shape it has taken because of the changes that being Riven caused the Ruv. The Unire will cause more changes. And for some the changes will not be to their good.


No comments:

Post a Comment