Subscribe

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Progress How Novel 64

 Working on Book 2, two shorts, and the next Fallborn book.

Can't seem to settle down on one book right now so I'm just hopping around these four. However I did do a whole page on Book 2 before flirting to another story. 

All four have covers. Book 2 has a blurb as well. 

One of the shorts is pure fantasy while the other is an Urban Fantasy.  Both are first person POV. That's how the stories are being told to me in my head so I'm going with it. Trying it out. 

I got some ratings on my old Urban Fantasy series Elemental Voice. Surprised me. A lot of people just don't take the time any more to rate or review. I thank whomever it was. 



2021 is almost over. Two more days and it will be 2022. There is much I want to accomplish in the new year in regards to my writing from getting books out to going to in-person events. 

I don't do resolutions. They never survive past February for one reason or another. I just roll. Hopefully, the new year will be better than the last two and at least some of what I want will happen.





To join my email list go here: Grimoire

No comments:

Post a Comment