Subscribe

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Progress How Novel 66

 


As I've said I looked at the books in my writing queue. I had planned to write all the book 2s, then move on to all the book 3s. However, I had a talk with my writing coach and we decided I should concentrate on one series at a time.

Ghostwolf won the luck of the draw. 

So Book 2 (The Riven), Book 3 (Remnant) , and Book 4 (Revenant) are first in the queue. I'm already working on Book 2 which makes the drawing of Ghostwolf fortuitous.



I have tentative covers for these three and a blurb for Book 2. I need to do hooks for Book 2 to capture readers' attention. So still got that to do yet. 

And Book 4 of my Elemental Voice series is still on my mind as well. I want to finish that series even though it's in the Hiatus pile. I might slip that in as my writer's block book after I finish Book 2 of Ghostwolf.

Also still working on the two shorts. I want to get them done this year as well so they get out of my mind.  They're my writer's block books right now while I write Book 2. 

Sooo much on my mind and plate right now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment