Subscribe

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Progress How Novel 69

 Thinking about changing the covers on my old Elemental Voice books. While I love my old covers they're not to market. Though the new ones aren't as much either since they're not sexualized, i.e. no nakkid people or chests.  They're more toward murder mystery covers than Urban Fantasy but then the stories do have murders and FBI agents. 

I may change the sales page as well. At least for the first one. 

Still working on Book 2 (The Riven) and the Urban Fantasy short (The Elemental Detective).  Deadline has been extended as my publisher is booked up until May. Should have them both done and started on Book 3 by then.

Registered for Between The Pages Con in June. Have reserved a hotel room for that weekend. Need to stock up on books for the table.  Their FB page is here.

The Con is one of three in-person events I plan on doing this year.



In 4 months (or maybe 5 😏 ) you'll get to read about Hanlan's next venture in the Del Mulanti Ruv's world. Been a bit of a delay. However if you haven't already,  you can catch up with Raven Manor.

Speaking of Ghostwolf books, I'm still looking for a name for a five to seven year old female Ruv(werewolf) child. You will be mentioned in the author's note at the back of the book if I choose your offering.  

Want to join my email list? Click here Grimoire

No comments:

Post a Comment