Subscribe

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Progress How Novel 67

 Been working on Book 2 and the one Urban Fantasy short. 

The short is almost done. Just a bit more and it will be finished. Then I'll spell check and add a bit of back matter before sending it off to Sharon for proofreading. Still got to do the blurb, but I have the cover done.

Added another 1,565 words this last week to Book 2. I need to get on the ball and get it finished if I want it published by February.  Still haven't got a hook yet. The blurb and cover are ready and some back matter. 

Meet the MCs of the Ghostwolf Series. MCs

In a month (or maybe two 😏 ) you'll get to read about Hanlan's next venture in the Del Mulanti Ruv's world. If you haven't already,  you can catch up with Raven Manor.

Speaking of Ghostwolf books, I'm looking for a name for a five year to seven old female Ruv(werewolf) child. You will be mentioned in the author's note at the back of the book if I choose your offering.  

Want to join my email list? Click here Grimoire



No comments:

Post a Comment