Subscribe

Monday, January 3, 2022

Progress How Novel 65

 Still flirting between Book 2, the two shorts, and the next Fallborn book. 

Added another entry to my TBR list review blog. As I've said if I'm not writing, I'm reading. Check it out here Novel Reads


I looked over my queue. I have a lot of books in it. Two more books in the Ghostwolf series, three more Time-Lost books, three more Fallborn, two Alliance books, and the two Song Saga stories. That's not counting the shorts that pop up regularly. Plus the three from my old Elemental Voice series at the end of the others. 'To be Decided' is under the EV.  

I have several serial book ideas beside the above. However I think those are quite enough for right now.

I write a little every day. I wish I could just put out thousands of words a day, but that's not how it happens. And that's okay. I do get frustrated sometimes, don't we all, and that's okay too. We each write differently. We are not in a contest and we should not judge ourselves by others. Writing is a personal thing, your reason for writing is not the same as another's.  Though we'd like some of the same things :)

It may take me a while but I plan to finish the books I have in my queue before diving into the many other stories I have.  Please be patient. It's a virtue, you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment