Subscribe

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Progress How Novel 68

 Still working on Book 2 of Ghostwolf  and the one Urban Fantasy short. 

Also working on a blurb for the UF short as well  as a hook. The UF short may be done long before Book 2. Book 2 is moving along slowly and I may have done a info dump. The info is needed to understand stuff happening but may be too much. Don't know. I'll find out when it gets read. If the reader/beta says something I'll know and rework. 

The UF short may be the one published in February for my birthday present.  Or maybe not. My publisher is booked up until May/June I just heard (1/24/22). So...

Here's what I got so far on the UF short blurb:

Calli Finn is an Elemental. A fact that would get her killed if known. In a world full of werewolves, vampires, and immortals anything smacking of  'witchcraft' still genders fear. Surrounded by these Others in her job as a detective in the SCD, which handles crimes committed by or on them , she walks a fine line.



In 4 months (or maybe 5 😏 ) you'll get to read about Hanlan's next venture in the Del Mulanti Ruv's world. Been a bit of a delay. However if you haven't already,  you can catch up with Raven Manor.

Speaking of Ghostwolf books, I'm still looking for a name for a five to seven year old female Ruv(werewolf) child. You will be mentioned in the author's note at the back of the book if I choose your offering.  

Want to join my email list? Click here Grimoire

No comments:

Post a Comment